Courtesy: Usman from Cloudways
Cloudways is a simple yet powerful managed hosting platform with an emphasis on choice, simplicity of use and freedom to manage the site the way you want.
Let me quickly highlight the key features that our users love:
- Launch multiple apps in 1-Click. (WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento)
- Unlimited apps on a server
- 5 top-notch cloud providers (AWS. Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, Linode & Vultr) in a 1- click
- Free SSL certificates
- Built-in CloudwaysCDN
- High-performance stack for WordPress, Woocommerce & Magento
- Pay-as-you-go pricing model
- Built-in free cache plugins for WordPress & Magento
- 1-click operations (server launch, server/app cloning, monitoring, and many more)
- Dev friendly Staging Environment
- Managed security and backups
- Effective Team Collaboration features
- Easy Github automation for developers
- Flexibility to scale servers
- Transfer servers and billing to your clients on simple clicks
For Digital Agencies
A Detailed Guide on How to Grow Your Agency on Top of Cloudways
Courtesy: Asif, Head of Customer Success at Cloudways
How Cloudways Can Make a Difference to Your Digital Agency
1. Cloudways Saves You Time, Eventually Enabling You to Make More Money: With Cloudways, you don’t have to spend significant time of your day to manage the technical side of your clients’ websites, because the backend part is already guaranteed. Cloudways enables you to focus on growing your digital agency, not having to worry about the hassles of managing cloud hosting.
2. Choose Among the Top Infrastructure Providers: Here at Cloudways, you have the top infrastructure providers to choose among, including DigitalOcean, Vultr, Linode, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
3. 24/7 Expert Human Support: Our expert engineers are there for you 24/7 to assist you with whatever query you have, either via Live Chat or Tickets.
4. Extraordinary Performance: The unique stack at Cloudways is simply the best foundation your agency can grow on top of. At Cloudways, we guarantee you and your clients superior website performance and top-of-the-chart global response times.
8. Seamless Team Collaboration: You can add your team members/clients to your servers/applications with a very fine-grained level of control in your hand.
9. Organize Your Clients In a Smarter Way: Projects section allows you to map your applications with different projects. This makes your clients’ site handling, sorting and distribution easy for you.
10. Flexibility to Scale: You can upscale/downscale your server with just a few clicks based on the load on your/your clients’ websites.
11. Get Real Time Performance Insights Across Multiple Channels Via CloudwaysBot: CloudwaysBot keeps you posted on the real-time performance of your servers and applications, along with recommending you tips & tricks on how to optimize your websites. You can receive these performance insights on your prescribed channels (like Slack, Email, HipChat, or Custom API) or you can also send these to your team members/clients.
12. Free SSL Certificates: No matter how many websites you’ve hosted on Cloudways, we’ve got Free SSL certificates for all your websites.
13. Pay As You Go Method: You won’t have to pay even a single penny during your free trial period. After that you just have to pay for what you use. No hidden charges involved.
14. Easy to Use Platform: A very easy to use dashboard, which is carefully crafted to save you your precious time. At Cloudways, you have your own cloud with your own rules, without any compromise on simplicity.
And trust me, this is not it. You’ll definitely explore much more to your benefit upon trying Cloudways.
How to Make the Most Out of Your Free Trial Period
To test Cloudways thoroughly during your free trial period, here is what I would suggest you to do:
Step 1: Launch your free trial server
Step 2: Migrate your website to Cloudways
Step 3: Take your website live
Here is a quick guide on how you can easily perform these three steps.
P.S.- We won’t charge you a single penny during your free trial, neither we’ll ask for your credit card until your trial ends.